In this course we will cover the basics of photography and the necessary technical information.
The primary focus will be on what to pay attention to while taking pictures and how to choose the proper equipment for your needs and budget.
Excursions on which we practice and review course content are included in this course.
- Cameras and their properties
- Technical Information
- Shooting Techniques
In this introduction to the world of Photoshop, we will learn how to correct and make basic adjustments to photographs.
- Correcting Horizon Lines
- Toning (Color Balance, Brightness Contrast, Hue/Saturation, Shadow/Highlight)
- Fixing small problems on Photographs
Advanced Photoshop delves into detailed photograph correction, black and white photography and preparing photographs for printing.
- Converting to Black and White with different techniques
- Filters and Effects
- Preparing photos for printing and exhibiting